The purpose of establishing the school was to provide the Berekum community, especially the members of the Methodist church with quality education for their wards as well as inculcating the ethics of Christianity and Methodism into them.
On 25th of September, 1990, during the time of very Rev. Stephen B. Afranie, the superintendent Minister, the school was set up with 35 pupils headed by Madam Felicia Enninful
Mathematics, English, Twi, Social studies, Religious and Moral Education, Basic design and technology, French, Science and Information and communication Technology
Number of staff
41 teaching staff
5 nonteaching staff
To provide qualitative education with sound discipline to enable the products of this institution face their future success
Be the Best or With the Best
- Yearly 100% passes in the BECE results
- First in quiz and debates organized by the Berekum municipal assembly
- First in ceremonial March-pass and cultural activities organized by the Berekum municipal assembly.
- Only school in Berekum Municipal Assembly to be selected for the yearly presidential award for children
P.O. Box 435 Berekum, B/A, Ghana
Behind Freeman Methodist A, B, C schools.
+233200234175, +233249611627, +233274456748
- Parents withdrawing their wards when fees pile up for years
- More classroom and Library books to cope with the increasing number of students trooping to seek admission into school.
- Enlargement of our computer and science laboratories to further accommodate the increasing number of students population